Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Rugged Tablet Devices, Paintball, Shenanigans, and a Date

Let's start with the date first.  Or more specifically the week.  In about two weeks, coinciding with the arrival of my new daughter, I will have a Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet to trial.  It is arriving in the post which is somewhat different to how new children usually turn up.  The anticipation has come and gone and is now back again.  It went because of a miscommunication that saw me lost in the system for about a month!  Thank goodness I'm proactive enough to get the ball rolling again.  And with my excitement comes a new blog post to keep the hype and excitement building!

As previously covered, the Lenovo range is rugged and durable, with the Thinkpad Tablet included in that.  I have seen many cell phones with broken screens but have never seen a tablet device with one.  Most of the pictures on the Internet are of tablets with apps to show a fake broken screen.  I've never understood that one...

Despite a lack of experience of broken screens, I'm pretty sure it happens from time to time.  I'm pretty sure the cheaper ones are more likely to break in other ways too.  So what would break a tablet?  A few solid impacts?  How about paintball gunfire?  Check out the video below where a couple of professional "crazy men" put the Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet to just these tests:


Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment